THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

how to say~~ happiest or worst sports day?

xD dunno is it happy or not. I went to school veri early for attending the marching. i think it was my best performance but when i saw the other groups they were MUCH MUCH better. i was like thinking sure lose de lah =.=.

today was my first time puting so much courage to do this, becuz i actually not scare to do anything that doesn't involves to girls. It was actually Sam's b'day!! and i brought a present and a card(if u wan to know what i write inside the card pls talk to me in msn becuz its cofidential)

i got so many big chances to give her but tak LARAT,
1st because of last year incident
2nd because i am veri shy when i even talk to girls!! especially her! but dun get it wrongly i dun like her anymore
3rd its even worse when all the ST.John is looking when i want to give her.... so embarassing!!

i manage to gather up all my courage to give her!! but at the end... she didnt accept it
aiks... nvm lah i got a feeling it will be like this anyways. this kind of things cannot be forced, so i walk away with a smile.

at the end of the day , our merah group got 1st place in marching!!!! BUAHAHAHAH all thanks to me lol =.=. i tot we didnt win it so i called my grandpa to come early and fetch me. at the end he had to wait for about half an hour becuz we took alot of photo for the winning of marching!

0 comments: